Friday, January 2, 2009

a post about my sweetie

I have recently been asked by multiple people to blog about my dear husband's obsession. Nathan loves most things "Star Wars." But most of all he loves Lego's. To the point that we have a 3 foot "Star Destroyer." In our current house, which we will be moving out of in January, we set aside an entire room just for Nathan's collections. Books and Lego's. Every time we move Nathan carefully takes each set apart and puts it in Ziploc bags. When you consider that we have at least 12 X-wings that is an awful lot of pieces. Anyway, I have now blogged about Nathan's "mistress."If you would like our new address please email me and I will reply as soon as I can.

4 comments:

Bastianclan said...

Nina, Where is the picture of this massive Lego??? I would love to see this room. How fun. Ummm I would like your address. I don't have your e mail you do not have mine so can you send it via Brit? Thanks so much.
Talk to you soon
Tina

Anonymous said...

Oh the dedication to take it all apart and out it back together.
I agree we need a picture.

Nikki said...

Can you mail me your address at my blog contact info? FrozenWonderland(at)Yahoo(dot)come

And I like Legos too. But not when I step on them and they get absorbed into my blood-stream. We do enjoy Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones though. ;)

C Dawn's bucket said...

I'm thinking that Sam might be his kindred spirit. I am only thankful that the said models were all safely tucked away during our visit....We do not have a room to devote to Sam's lego creations and I think he would want one if he knew they existed. Please send your new addy this way when you have a chance to unpack and get settled in.