Saturday, November 1, 2008

Becca moment

This morning out on my mom's lawn were about 15 quail. We all hurried over to see them. I was holding Becca up because she was too short to see them.The girls were very excited! My mom started to tell us about when she was a little girl. Her parents gave her a little baking set with a roasting pan. Her dad had gone out hunting and brought back a quail. The roasting pan was just the right size. That night they cooked the quail in my mom's little roasting pan. I put Becca down(she is getting a little big now to hold for very long) and she tried squeezing in a little closer to the window. She managed to get right up next to the window to see the quail. Then she started to excitedly yell " I can see them, I can see food!" What a little cutie.
Hope you have a great day
NINA

No comments: