
Yesterday marked the end of of my baby days. Becca is now 4 years old. I must admit to being a little sad about this little fact. She hasn't really been a baby for a while but for some reason her turning four has made a mental change for me. I am not baby-hungry in the idea of wanting to carry, hold, and feed a child of my blood so much as the realization that it will never again happen(my own choice). Se-la-vie. I am happy with my little family which continues to grow. We are ready for Halloween now! It only took me an entire to make 3 aprons for my little candy corn witches. But they are really cute!!!! Here is a picture of the first one I made. I had to send one to my mom the minute I finished the first one. Teia is the star of the picture.
Have a great day
NINA
3 comments:
You did a fabulous job Nina! How very cute Teia looks! Where did you find those brooms? They are perfect witch brooms. Happy Birthday to your baby! I can't believe she's four already!
Holy crap - the girls are HUGE! But then again, Teia is still a brand new baby and Mara a toddler in my mind..... Never mind just a 'few' years have past since then. Good to see/read how you guys are doing!
oh yeah, and by the way, our family blog is dakrihanson dot blogspot dot com :)
Post a Comment