Hello all,
I made it to week two. Man, I am so impressed with myself.
Today was a very eventful day at church. I managed to get us all there only 5 min. late(N was on alert). The minute we sat down Mara started complaining about itching. Before the sacrament had finished being passed she had hives down her arms and anywhere the dress easily allowed me to see. My very sweet VT happened to be sitting in front of me and she offered to take both my primary class and my other two so they wouldn't miss primary. Off Mara and I went to break the sabbath at wal-mart(my least favorite store) to get liquid benadryl. For any of you who don't know Liquid medicine absorbs into the blood stream quicker than pills.Once we got the benadryl life was "smooth sailing." Sadly Mara is very used to this sort of thing( she is allergic to everything).
Saturday Nathan was on alert until late evening. Poor guy will have a 12 day work week.The girls and I played host to a friend of ours who is having a rough time right now. We cleaned the house and went to the library. After Nathan got home we went to Ikea. I love that store! We were a little disappointed when they were all out of the chairs we have been waiting until tax returns to get. It is a 45 min. drive without traffic:(
Friday was spent with our friend and in piano lessons. The girls and I are having our first recital next Sunday. I am playing an extremely simplified version of "Fur Elise." I am very nervous about getting up in front of people with my elementary knowledge and yet I am also eager because I have worked very hard at the piano.As long ad I can figure out how to I will post video of the recital. Friday also brought the decision to not continue homeschooling next year. I want to be able to enjoy my children;)I feel like this massive weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Its wonderful!
Thursday was an uneventful day
Wednesday was a trip to the chiropractor and the pharmacy and the..... errands
Tuesday the girls and I went to the LDS bookstore out here and got caught in traffic for over 2 1/2 hours. It sucked big time bad!
Monday Nathan was off so we spent time catching every one's grade books up. We discovered that Mara had not been truthful when she told us she was done with her math all last week.She got to play catch-up all week. I think she learned her lesson, though, 2 lessons per day is not much fun.
I think that sums up our week. I hope you are all well.
NINA
August in the Leake Home
10 months ago
3 comments:
You can often check the stock at IKEA before you go next time. Just go to their website, find the product, and select "Check Stock Availability" and your store.
Thanks, next time we will be sure to do that
Thanks for letting me glimpse into your life. I'm sorry I was so preoccupied when you called.
Post a Comment