Nina MaraLenae looks so beautiful. Wow is she your oldest? How was the baptism. Do you have more pics? Brooklyn get baptized next year. We are so excited. it's a fun time hu? Kayden loved his baptism and I love scrapbooking it. Tell MaraLenae congrats for her wonderful decision.
My name is Nina. I am a military wife, following my Husband all over the United States(thus far). I have 3 beautiful girls; Mara is 7. Teia is 5. Becca is 3.
I love dancing(ballroom), singing, playing at crafts, and playing in general.
My family belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.I love being a member of the Gospel and the freedom it brings me!
1 comment:
Nina
MaraLenae looks so beautiful. Wow is she your oldest? How was the baptism. Do you have more pics? Brooklyn get baptized next year. We are so excited. it's a fun time hu? Kayden loved his baptism and I love scrapbooking it. Tell MaraLenae congrats for her wonderful decision.
Post a Comment