Here goes another attempt at letting the world of our friends keep in contact with the ever changing life that is the Leake household.
We are enjoying our time here in Wyoming and cannot imagine the day the miltary says pack it up. Nathan has even gotten to play CSI since we have been here(although he doesn't think he likes it). Nathan does enjoy his job very much. He thinks that hovering above the ground and grabbing branches off pine trees is great fun(I have heart attacks when he tells these stories). The guys and 2 girls he works with are all wonderful and we have made great friends with one family in particular, the Jenkins. They will come up alot in the course of my blogs because Jayne and I live at each others houses. I keep busy running after the girls most days. I am currently the music chairman in our ward; a calling I love but am not very good at, I forget to do it. I have a new calling but I can't tell you that because I haven't been sustained yet=).
The Girls are all growing like weeds. MaraLenae is now 7 and in the 2nd grade. She adores school and everything that goes with it. Her teacher Mrs. Telander is the best teacher ever. Mara loves reading. This summer she read " The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe" and "Prince Caspian" together in less than a week. She amazes me!
Teiajanae is 5 and just started Kindergarten. She loved school but wishes that mommy could and would stay there with her all day long. We have even put a picture in crayon box at school so she won't feel so lonely without us. Teia is a little shy but hopefully after a few weeks of being around the same people she will get used to the new routine.
BeccaCorinne is 3 and so wishes she could go to school. She gets a little lonely now that its just her and I at home. Becca loves to go and do things so we make sure that we get out at least once a day. We usually got to the gym on base, she loves the parent-child room.
Well I guess that is an ok update for now. More to come later. Have a great day
NINA
1 comment:
aaaw..cute kids!!! :)
Post a Comment